5DAY nUTRITION plAN
Unlocked Nutrition's 5 Day Program
You need a plan you can actually do. The best meal plan in the world won’t do anything positive long-term if we don’t work on real life problems that keep you from being consistent.
That’s why I created my 5-day plan – to get you started on some of the foundational skills and practices I focus on.
I have two different options – designed to get you started on the right foot and level-up your nutrition game to promote a healthy relationship with food whether you’re brand new to dieting and trying to figure it out, or whether you’ve been on many diets before.
Your 5-day plan includes…
Build & Grow Skills
• Hands-on activities
• How to choose an activity to level-up your game
• How to align actions with goals
• Healthy Food Cheat Sheet
• A 7-day meal plan delivered on day 5 to set your next week up for success
• A guided handout to give you healthy, balanced meals and snacks
• How to make your health, your own
• Common emotional eating triggers and what to do next
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
My name’s Kat! I help women feel empowered around food without being perfectionistic about it.
We work on body goals while improving your relationship with food. We cut the yo-yo dieting, confusion, and overwhelm of what to eat and help you see a big drop in emotional over-eating, consistency issues, and high-sugar habits that harm.
I was there.
There was a time when I was unsure of what to eat to fuel my body well. Unsure of what to eat. Unsure how to pair food for satiety, performance, staying power and was so confused on what nutrition. But once I figure all that out, the next issue was consistency. Once I got that under my belt, all that gave me even more hands-on experience of eating well and feeling strong throughout life stressors!
“I spent my entire life yoyo dieting, and this program taught me how to make a lifestyle change. Because of that, I’ve been able to keep the weight off for over a year, and I now have a healthy relationship with food. I use food as fuel for my body. I get to eat delicious, nutritious food and I never have to feel guilty about what I’m putting in my mouth. This program really just changed my mind about food. I finally feel comfortable in my own skin, and I’ve regained my self confidence. That’s a priceless gift, and I would encourage anyone to give it a try. It’s certainly changed my life.”
What To Expect…
Over the next 5 days, you’ll receive 1 email from me outlining the daily activity.
I’ve created actions for each day – intended to move you closer to a better relationship with food and body every day.
I’ve taken some of my favorite powerful activities to share with you, but this only works if you do the work!
- Healthy Food Cheat Sheet
- Free 1-day Meal Audit by me!
- Breakdown of the Vicious Diet Cycle
- A look at health in other areas in your life and a plan worksheet to level up your nutrition game
- How to make your health, your own
- Worksheet to hone in on what you want your relationship with food to look like – in all areas
- A look at emotional eating triggers
- One of my favorite clarity-providing Emotional Eating Activities
- 7-day meal plan
- Worksheet you can use with Day 1’s handout to make your own favorite balanced meals and snacks